Old 17-03-2009, 01:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Hooray fresh juice!!

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:41:43 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"Wendy7" wrote in message

I need to know how you do this, lighten the subject & darken the
background.

I don't use Irfan View so I don't know how to do it with that software but I
assume it can be done, but I don't know.

My recollections of a couple of earlier versions of Irfan View that I tried
were that they allowed me to lighten the whole picture or darken the whole
picture but I don't recall seeing a way to lighten or darken specific areas
only.

Ah but what do I know? Maybe it was there and I just didn't see it.

I don't know how to do it in irfanview either. I think it needs
photoshop or some other power program.