Old 17-03-2009, 10:31 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Richard Evans Richard Evans is offline

Default Container gardening

I used to be big into gardening and houseplants, but several years ago
I lost interest and got rid of everything garden-related. This year, I
decided I'd like to do some tomatos and maybe some peppers in
containers on the deck. Made a stop at Big Lots yesterday and picked
up a few pots, tomato frames, etc. $130 just for starters and I don;t
even have the soil, tools, or plants yet.

I coulda bought a bunch of tomatos for that kind of money.