Old 17-03-2009, 11:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
MPM MPM is offline

Default Hooray fresh juice!!

My two cents worth: You all have good cameras; so take a pic & let it be!
"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
"Wendy7" wrote in message

I need to know how you do this, lighten the subject & darken the
background.

I don't use Irfan View so I don't know how to do it with that software but
I assume it can be done, but I don't know.

My recollections of a couple of earlier versions of Irfan View that I
tried were that they allowed me to lighten the whole picture or darken the
whole picture but I don't recall seeing a way to lighten or darken
specific areas only.

Ah but what do I know? Maybe it was there and I just didn't see it.
--
Pat Durkin