Old 17-03-2009, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

The message
from "alan.holmes" contains these words:

I'm not now sure what I have are Fenn traps, these are made of wire, a
square tunnel about a couple of feet long and about 6 inches square, a door
at each end which is help open with a piece of wire connected to a pad
which
when the tree rats walk over it shuts the doors at each end.

Sits on the surface of the ground and the vermin walk into it because they
have a fasination with tunnels.

Not a Fenn trap.

The fenn trap is like a gin trap with flat jaws.

--
Rusty