Old 18-03-2009, 01:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Anyone used the new LED grow lights?

In article
,
Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

On Mar 16, 11:23*am, Frank wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grow_light

I know that I'm a visitor here, and not to be rude, but I--and all
others with half a brain--know how to search Wikipedia. I was hoping
for expertise, not reference librarianship of the lowest order. I
will post back here with my experience. I plan to use the LED panel I
ordered to grow edible Solanaceaes. I've never had luck with eggplant
outdoors, and out of season decent tomatoes would make me very happy.

Next year, if this turns out nicely, I might expand my operation to
help provide seedlings to the other members of our city's new
community garden. I'm of the opinion that if one has the means,
failing to grow a Victory Garden--at least for USA residents--is
unpatriotic.

Again, Frank, I didn't mean to be an a$$hole. I had searched this NG,
plus the web, plus--of course--Wikipedia.

--Bryan

You were supposed to say, "Thank you, Frank, for offering your time to a
total stranger." Your posturing just wastes more time.
--

Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCCc4g9wM8&NR=1