Old 18-03-2009, 12:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tbell tbell is offline

Default First bloom - catasetumrebeccanorthen.jpg (1/1) [173K]

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:56:08 -0700, Steve wrote
(in article ):

Tom, either you stopped posting your pictures with Motzarella or
Motzarella got even stricter about viewing pictures through their server.
Of course, that doesn't matter when you can post pictures to Kye's
server. Then we hook directly to that server and neither Motzarella nor
anyone else gets in the way.

Steve
(I see Wendy's reply but not your original post with a picture.)

Steve, I stopped posting on Motzarella because Kye's group became available.
I lost Kye's Group for a while, and then reconnected with the new numbers.
Now I can bring up the group on Entourage, but can no longer make or read new
posts! I wrote to "Enquiriy @ Bio-Dex Condsulting," but have received no
reply.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA