Old 18-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Gilli99 Gilli99 is offline
Registered User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"Gilli99" wrote ...
I live in the West country, in West Somerset. I have a fairly large
garden, which my husband and I created from scratch. We grow mainly
shrubs and flowers, but do grow some vegetables in containers.
We can grow a few more exotic plants, which seem to do well here,
because our climate is generally mild, even in the depths of winter!
Hope I get to know people here. Thank you for admitting me.

Welcome to URG Gill, even if you did get here in a roundabout way, one
question, you say you have a large garden and then say you grow veg in
containers etc... why?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden