Old 18-03-2009, 01:27 PM posted to aus.gardens
Tom N Tom N is offline

Default Defeat for the bats, birds and possums.

Tom N wrote:

Apart from the fruit trees planted in the ground, I also have berries
bushes and an apple in pots. I have made a wire cage to keep out the
assorted buggers. Works well. Bit expensive for 40 trees though.

The $^#% rat found some way to get inside the cage last night and nibbled a
couple of apples. Spent a while today applying some more wire clips and
chookwire to hopefully keep the bugger out.