Old 18-03-2009, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Different evrey year

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:42:27 -0700 (PDT), moghouse

wrote:

One of the aspects of gardening that I find most enjoyable is its
unpredictable nature. Every year something different happens to take
one by surprise.

For a moment I thought you were the woman on Radio 5(??), complaining about
truck drivers not hooting this year as they pass her while she is
bending over
her plants in her garden.

Saw a lovely cartoon in the loo of a real ale pub in Naaardge yesterday
- two 'cleavaged' builders commenting on unnaturally buttoxsome builder,
pushing barrow - 'im with his silicone implants...

--
Rusty