Old 18-03-2009, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Tomato variety for hanging baskets?

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "mark" contains these words:

All the produce is packed on-site in a modern packhouse, minimising
handling
and transport and allowing produce to be despatched for supermarket
shelves
less than 12 hours after being picked.

This isn't true - while *MOST* of them may be, my supplier collects them
(effectively) loose, and carried in whatever boxes he has to hand.

I gather that the ones he gets are either surplus, or rejects because of
imperfect shape, or non-compliant sizes.

Fried giant tomato, mushrooms, bacon, sossidj, black pudden, white
pudden, On!on, etc...

Must get myself a sugar plant. I'll get some seeds.

I think you'd be better off with tomato plants for tomatoes. Not that I'm
an expert in these matters. :-)

mark