Old 18-03-2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
popegw popegw is offline

Default I would like to buy some Large-Growing Water Hyacinths for Zone 7a...

Yes, they are legal here in NC.... I can buy them at Home Depot in a short
while but I have never had good luck with theirs... they always seem to be
runts and never get big like the ones in the St. Johns River of Florida. I
want them to cover my small pond and just let the goldfish peek-a-boo out of
them in the summer. My pond is in full sun, only 220 gallon pre-form, so I
need help controlling the algae and green water. Thanks!

"Jim and Phyllis" wrote in message
Ours have not yet begun to grow here in MS. Are they legal to send to
NC?

Jim