Old 19-03-2009, 12:15 PM posted to aus.gardens
jonno jonno is offline

Default Snakes

While I like some of the do gooders attitude,in letting them, live,
they're bit of a danger around the house, and man is the natural enemy
of the snake. So be it.

I try to do gooder; I no longer attempt to run over a snake on the road.

Heck that could be the reason so many car accidents happen in the
country roads snakes playing chicken with cars.... snakes winning....
Youve heard of vindscreen vipers...
If they keep their distance, I keep mine. However snake(s) are one
thing which send chills up my spine; as one would expect of a good
little mouse.

As far as tracing a snake and its families personal habits, thats
going a bit far...

Intrusion on the family life you think? Not enough respect for privacy?

Lets all close the subject.

Aawww! But yes, seems fair and sensible, provided the questions have
been answered satisfactorily.

keep smiling
annonnymouse