Old 19-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Blackpanther Blackpanther is offline
Registered User

Smile Some transplanting advice, please

I have a small group of crocuses and some other small yellow perennial flower(see post in GardenBanter.co.uk forum » Gardening Discussions » Garden Photos ) that I would like to transplant. They are currently near a walk that must be replaced. Any advice as to the best way to do this would be most appreciated. I could use advice in the areas of, but not limited too: Best time of day, best time of year, proper tools, and post-transplant care. I would really hate to see these flowers get destroyed, and would like to enjoy them again next year, but in a safer place. Thanks in advance.