Old 19-03-2009, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Blackpool Tomatoes?

On 19/3/09 15:50, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:28:13 +0000, Sacha wrote:

snip

Sacha I sent you an e-mail asking for a source of Jersey Sunrise seeds.

Got it and answered! Later in the year I can let you have some but try the
HDRA for now.

The only Sunrise Tomatoes I found are these
http://www.organiccatalogue.com/cata...roducts_id=345

They aren't Jersey Sunrise or are they?

No! I sent them some of our Jersey Sunrise a couple of years ago, so they
should have some but could still be either trialling them or bulking them
up, I suppose. You could ask via email and see if you get a better result.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com