Old 19-03-2009, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Do Cats Get the Message

On Mar 19, 4:54*pm, Dymphna
wrote:
A simple way to keep the cats out of your yard is with chilly pepper.
Sprinkle chilly pepper around in your beds. They don't like the smell
and will leave it alone.

--
Dymphna
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

That could be expensive. There is a popular belief that citrus fruit
skins have the same effect, but my cats tell me it is just a gag put
about by cats who like to have a laugh at the expese of their humans.
Come to think of it, the general belief is that cats don't have a
sense of huimour. Hmmm.