Old 19-03-2009, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Do Cats Get the Message

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Kathy" contains these words:

Yes. Like the gooey remains of a sucked and sorry mouse, carefully
placed
to encounter your bare foot if you need to get up in the night :-}

It's a present for you - a tribute.

Be grateful...

Actually, I think it's a pointed comment about their belief that I don't
feed them enough - but as the tom has trouble squeezing through the catflap
after a winter of kipping on the sofa, tough, my feet can take it :-}

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.