Old 20-03-2009, 07:12 AM
merrylmackay merrylmackay is offline
Registered User

Post hi there!

im a newbie in gardening and i always wanted roses in my garden. is there a blue colored roses? i wanted to plant those not the usual color of roses like red or yellow i want something different...is planting other colored roses like blue colored ones will not affect its color after pollination because i have a one pot of rose with two color of buds one is red the other is yellow but they grow in the same stem... how can i avoid this so it will not affect my blue colored ones.. I still want to keep my old roses....