Old 20-03-2009, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

Tom wrote:
I really must buy some squirrel, even if it is only to squick
some squeamish relatives.

You are bad)))

Personally I don't think you ought
to be regarded as an adult unless you can prepare a small animal
or bird for the pot.

Indeed

Last weekend I bought razor clams at the same shop. Delicious
when sauteed for 60s, but some people don't like watching them
wriggle immediately before cooking. But perhaps this is
meandering a bit too far off topic.

I don't eat shellfish so I have never had this problem. I am not sure *I*
would be happing seeing my ingredient still wiggling either