Old 20-03-2009, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

Tom wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in
:

Tom wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in
:

Might I suggest the OP learns to use his airgun well? Much better
to eat what you kill if they are edible. I have plenty of recipes
if anyone is interested

Yes please. Brief details only! (My local butcher had them
for sale at the weekend).

I presume you can cook them like wild rabbit or hare.

Yes, more or less, but not hare. Oddly enough I have never cooked
them. I might have recipes somewhere if you need them

I cook rabbit and squirrel the same, not unlike chicken.

Is your email good?

Yes, but email to you bounced!

I will mail you.