Old 20-03-2009, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

The message 3
from Tom contains these words:

Last weekend I bought razor clams at the same shop. Delicious
when sauteed for 60s, but some people don't like watching them
wriggle immediately before cooking. But perhaps this is
meandering a bit too far off topic.

In 1958 when I was hiking round the Highlands I caught an eel. A big
hooter. I cut off its head, and it wriggled.

I skinned it, and it writhed.

I cut into sections, and they twitched.

They only stopped twitching when they were cooking nicely.

Despite the twitchiness, the eel was delicious - and revolted several
passers-by.

--
Rusty