Old 20-03-2009, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

The message
from contains these words:
In article 3,
Tom wrote:

I really must buy some squirrel, even if it is only to squick
some squeamish relatives. Personally I don't think you ought
to be regarded as an adult unless you can prepare a small animal
or bird for the pot.

Ah, a Heinleiner! I meet about 70% of his criteria, and can add
quite a few others, like "make a net" and even "make a netting
needle".

MTAAAW - and I used to mend nets regularly when I was a crofter - taught
by a crofter born and bred.

--
Rusty