Old 20-03-2009, 10:33 PM
dwlmatthews dwlmatthews is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hogg View Post
OK, OK, they're not geraniums, and they don't climb unaided, but YKWIM
(trailing, ivy-leaved pelargoniums if you don't, except that I want to
train them up a wall, not grow them in a hanging basket, so I think
I'm after longer-jointed varieties rather than short-jointed ones).

Can anyone recommend an on-line supplier who does mail order?

--
Chris

Hi Chris,

There are a couple of online suppliers he

www.geraniums.gingerbullet.co.uk

Thompson & Morgan is on there too and they're very good.

Good luck,

David