Old 12-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Warren

Default Pounded stick in ground, now it's growing

paghat wrote:
I grabbed a stick out of the rubble pile last year, snipped it to

size, &
stuck it in the ground to mark the spot of a perennial that was dying

the ground. Lo these many months later I see that the stick has taken

root
& is growing:

Just more proof that some people really do have green thumbs.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.