Old 12-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Warren

Default Plants at Wal-Mart

Angela Coffey wrote:
I went to my local Wal-Mart Supercenter (in Mount Pleasant, TX) last

week to
look at some flowers for my gardens. They were the most pitiful

looking
things I've ever seen! I almost cried! At least 3/4 of their plants
(flowers, veggies, EVERYTHING) was either dead or dying. Seems to me

they
should hire some people for that department that know what the hell

they're
doing I'm thinking I may call the corporate offices and complain.

Poor
plants, didn't have a chance with the people they've got working there

now!
Maybe I should go work there, LOL! Ok...just wanted to vent...

Two years ago, our local K-Mart had the same types of problems. But
these mass-marketers live and die by numbers, so as the monthly and
quarterly numbers come in, and one particular store stands out as having
more losses and fewer sales than comparable stores, someone will have to
answer for it. So maybe next year they might have some good, well
cared-for pants. Or maybe not.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.