Old 21-03-2009, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default O the newbie

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote ...
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

As I don't see the messages from the trolls, I delete a multiple
crossposts immediately, I can't imagine what has prompted your post.
However, anyone interested in gardening and plants is always welcome
here to share their knowledge and test others.

Thank you Bob. I am afraid I don't have much knowledge to share, more like
I am learning from you all