Old 21-03-2009, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default O the newbie

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
VivienB wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence,
new to the group.

Don't worry about it, Ophelia. Those with sense/experience of
newsgroups/the right software have recognised the trolls and
plonked them, or at the least, ignored them.

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

I would've thought "If" would have been more apposite?

That depends from whose angle you view it.

--
Rusty