Old 22-03-2009, 03:19 AM
roseslater roseslater is offline
Registered User

Hi
Being v. new to this group - today only! It is to be hoped I get the protocols right :-) Have scrolled through the thread and unsure where each poster is located. This is Oz.

New also to this beautiful, beautiful plant. A specimen was on display at our local Agricultural Show yesterday. A full pot of healthy leaves and roots purchased this am. with the expectation of good periodic flowering from now on.

Plenty of others available. All from a private local gardener - obviously of many years experience and experimentation. The price? That of a quality Ice Cream.

If there is anyone still looking or needing....I could put you in touch.
ors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleblanca View Post
On Dec 30, 4:05 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"
wrote:
Interestingly Dave's Garden site lists 6 places where this item is
available. However, the first and last listed, Bulbmeister and WillowCreek
say NO, and of the rest, Logees has the tiny one for 8 dollars, and I will
try Buried 'Treasures on Friday.
This plant has been very difficult to find!
Jackie

Jackie
McClure and Zimmerman have it listed in their Spring 2009 catalog.
size 12/14cm $7.95

www.mzbulb.com

1.800.883.6998

Emilie