Old 22-03-2009, 01:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale[_2_] W Dale[_2_] is offline

Default New Pond Stuff?

On Feb 22, 4:24 pm, ~ jan wrote:
Anyone done any pre-season pond related shopping yet? I just can't seem t

get in the mood and I know I need to buy Prazi and more Koizyme this year

..
I'm usually shopping around by this time. How about you? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

No, nothing yet. Still pretty chilly here in Colorado Springs and we
are suppose to have snow and freezing evening temperatures MOST of
next week! It have been very tempting to turn things on but since my
pond cover failed last year and I did not cover it this year, I think
I will wait at least one more week.
When I do start looking around, it will be for some different color
water lilies. I have yellow (Thank you Jim!) and red.
The koi have started to cruise the top of the pond and it looks like
they did a bit of growing this winter. I do not think I will be buy
anymore unless I see one that I simply MUST have! LOL. (Humm... how
much in that savings account?)
Happy spring to all!!
W. Dale