Old 22-03-2009, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Colony Collapse Disorder

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:25:16 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

To hell with the bees.

Uh, I hesitate to mention that bees are to big to let fail. They
are responsible for about 30% of what we eat.

But continue on, it's a good rant ;O)

This "To hell with the bees" statement was meant to be sarcastic, but
didn't usenet translate well apparently. You know, most of what will
be left to eat will be monsatano controlled grains, etc.......

Oh well, sometimes things just fall flat.... ;-)

Charlie

Some spam concerning honey that does not crystallize over time.

http://www.lltupelohoney.com/index.htm

Bill had some this AM on Buckwheat pancakes.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA