Old 22-03-2009, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Colony Collapse Disorder

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:25:16 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

To hell with the bees.

Uh, I hesitate to mention that bees are to big to let fail. They
are responsible for about 30% of what we eat.

But continue on, it's a good rant ;O)

This "To hell with the bees" statement was meant to be sarcastic, but
didn't usenet translate well apparently. You know, most of what will
be left to eat will be monsatano controlled grains, etc.......

Oh well, sometimes things just fall flat.... ;-)

Charlie

Some spam concerning honey that does not crystallize over time.

http://www.lltupelohoney.com/index.htm

Bill had some this AM on Buckwheat pancakes.

HIGH FRUCTOSE, LOW GLUCOSE RATIO? J____ H. _____t, how is this different
then than "high fructose corn syrup"? Fructose requires an enzyme
in the liver to break it down. If this enzyme is depleted, the fructose
is stored as fat in your liver. Causality is still in dispute but
high fructose corn syrup came on the market at about the time that the
present Type II diabetes epidemic started. Glucose on the other hand is
your friend and is easily metabolized. Maybe too easily, but there you
have it.
--

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCCc4g9wM8&NR=1