Old 22-03-2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Celery - Favorite recipes?

In article ,
Dan Musicant ) wrote:

In order to plant my kabocha pumpkins a few days ago I had to dig up 3
good sized celery plants and they're in my refrigerator in plastic bags.
For me living alone, that's a lot of celery! Keeps well, but even so I'm
going to need ideas or most of it will go bad. I need good ideas for
recipes including celery. Celery sticks, celery with peanut butter I
know about. Maybe some soups? What do you like? TIA...

Dan

Email: dmusicant at pacbell dot net

Got a chance to try out this nifty thing.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Celery+recipes

Bill who enjoys celery in tuna fish salad. Celery Seed a must in the
pantry.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA