Old 22-03-2009, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Verminator help wanted

On 22/3/09 18:42, in article , "Jeff Layman"
wrote:

Therefore wrote:
Hello can you help

My garden is being decimated by an animal that is digging holes everywhere

Holes are appearing in the lawn and in the flower beds and veg. plot

Also freshly planted plants are being uprooted and tossed to one side

I am quite sure that cats and dogs are not responsible

My garden is part of open farmland and cannot be fenced

There are magpies, crows ,doves, foxes, badgers, even rats in the area

Sounds like a mole to me. Your best hope is that it will move on to
somewhere else.

I'd suggest a squirrel.
--
Sacha