Old 22-03-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheOldFellow TheOldFellow is offline

Default Copper rings for slug control

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:24:31 -0000
"Angela" wrote:

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message
. ..
| I've seen these advertised, so I'm experimenting with home-made rings
| made from copper round some of my herbaceous plants.
| Now the rain is forecast to return (North Cumbria), I'm expecting
| the damn things to be at my lupins any day.
| Does anyone have experience with them? Any advice?
|
| R.

Might be worth you watching this before investing too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3CuWtYK0xQ

Thanks, but I wasn't planning on 'investing' (bit of old copper pipe and
the use of a hammer so far). I'll let the experiment continue then, and
report back. Not quite so hopeful now though...

R.