Old 22-03-2009, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Do Cats Get the Message

"moghouse" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:43 pm, "someone" wrote:

Your other alternative is to get a cat or two yourself, they never crap in
their own garden and they will keep other cats out.

I regret to inform you that neither of those statements is really
true. Your local branch of Cat Protection always has lots of cats
looking for good homes but though you should enjoy the companionship
and the vermit free environment you must be prepared for some small
drawbacks too.

True, but what about the refrigerator racks? Good idea or not, eh?

Speaking of poo, some person in our local neighbourhood is going about in
our town with their dog and crapping On The Street where we all walk, every
day. Every day it's a new load of crap. I think dogs should be DNA'd so
you can find out who owns them. With cats, you just know it's your nearest
neighbour.