Old 23-03-2009, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Cathedral Bells (cobaea)

On 22/3/09 22:23, in article , "dina"
wrote:

Hi,
I am new here and dont know much about gardening. I bought this
beautifull
plant which is perennial but I read that it is often grown as anual.
I wonder what does it mean and why? Some advise, please!

dina

It depends on where you live. If you have very mild winters, it can probably
be grown as a perennial, as happens in the (usually) milder south west.
Otherwise, it won't take the winters in harsher parts of the country and is
grown as an annual.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com