Old 23-03-2009, 04:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Colony Collapse Disorder

In article
,
Billy wrote:

this makes a weird kind of sense. I presume the fructose conversion
takes longer, and gives the body more time to deal with the resulting
glucose. In type II diabetes, the problem isn't insulin production.
The problem is getting the insulin into the cell, where it does its'
work. See my response to Charlie.

I'm attracted to weird kind of stuff. I love Tupelo honey. Can't find
it local stores. BUT it is the best I've come in contact with.

Bill

Tupelo Honey 6:55 Van Morrison Tupelo Honey MPEG audio file
Pop 3/23/09 12:52 PM

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA