Old 23-03-2009, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Sarco Pink Angel

And I don't find anything on teh RHS site either

On Mar 23, 8:48*am, K Barrett wrote:
Nothing in OW

On Mar 22, 5:28*am, "Pat Brennan" wrote:

Seems I am in no hurry to figure out Pink Angel, but I am going to need a
name for Phal Taida Lawrence X Phal Taisuco Crane. *Nothing from my out of
date Wildcatt or RHS, but RHS always fights me. *Before I start writing the
breeder any chance of a hit on OW?

Thanks much, Pat

"K Barrett" wrote in message

Not in OW or on the RHS web page. *Possibly another of those nursery
names, never registered?

K Barrett

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ng.com...
My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. *Is it showing up in a more
up to date version? *If so, what are the parents? *I hate shows that
require parent data.

Pat