Old 23-03-2009, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Verminator help wanted

On Mar 23, 4:07*pm, "Therefore" wrote:
The size of holes that the pest is leaving

These are up to 4" deep and can spread from 2" to 5" deep with the soil
dragged to one side the hole is definately dug from the top

Sorry I am still having trouble picturing these holes. I had assumed
the holes were dug from the top, you could have told easily if they
were caused by moles. Am I right in assuming the holes are ovoid with
the soil at one narrow end and a scratched or scraped appearance? Claw
marks?