Old 23-03-2009, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Victor Sack Victor Sack is offline

Default Celery - Favorite recipes?

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

I was looking for a specific celery recipe some years ago, but didn't know
the name. Victor Sack posted this one, which was exactly what I was
looking for. The "Victor" attributed to the recipe is not Victor Sack.

It was billed as the original recipe (in the Time-Life series) but turned
out to have been "adapted/improved". Here is the original recipe, from
Victor Hirtzler's _The Hotel St. Francis Cook Book_:

http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/cookbooks/coldfusion/display.cfm?ID=hosf&PageNum=342

Victor