Old 12-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Pond Mystery

Cat? Did not like the taste of the black moor, and then toyed with it for a
while. Wanted to make sure you saw the result of his handiwork so left you
the carcass at the pond? Knowing very well you will go to the pond being a
PORG?

Do you have cat(s)? Have you been ignoring the cat(s). Vendetta by the
cat(s) against your beloved fish that you spend all your time and money on?

Yes I am in to conspiracy theory! Nothing else to do while I wait for my
filter material to show up!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"~ jan" wrote in message
A pond mystery.

I found a body of a small fish had washed up on a rock in my bigger koi
pond. I picked it off to find one of my larger black moor babies (Nickle
size), from the tub about 6-8 feet from the ponds, with half its face

gone.
I am stumped. A raccoon, typical head eaters I believe (or do they leave
the head?), would have trashed the tub. A bird, of any type, would have
eaten it whole, right? It sure couldn't have jump from tub to pond. I saw
the one orange fantail in the tub and lots of the tiny black moors still

in
there. Any other ideas? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/