Old 24-03-2009, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default supermarket trolley hanging basket

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:19:26 -0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

mogga wrote:
It struck me yesterday that a supermarket trolley (one of the small
ones) would make a very interesting "hanging" basket.

OK so you couldn't hang it up - but you could wheel it around...
My OH looked at me like I was mad... but that's not soo unusual.

And where, may one ask, would you be thinking of obtaining the
aforementioned supermarket trolly?

The nearest canal. --

Martin

Mmm ... Mobile water garden ... :~)