Old 24-03-2009, 08:13 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Richard Evans Richard Evans is offline

Default Container gardening

wrote:

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:50:44 -0400 in Richard Evans wrote:
wrote:

How about a source for the cheap black plastic nursery pots? Logan
Trading web site doesn't show any. I can order them online from
Mellinger's but the minimum order is 60.

I've found that a lot of retailers don't actually list items like that.

Turns out Logan's has them, varied sizes. Man, I wish that place was
easier for me to get to. I could stimulate a lot of the economy there.