Old 24-03-2009, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default supermarket trolley hanging basket

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:29:32 -0700 (PDT), moghouse
wrote:

On Mar 24, 1:19 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
mogga wrote:
It struck me yesterday that a supermarket trolley (one of the small
ones) would make a very interesting "hanging" basket.

OK so you couldn't hang it up - but you could wheel it around...
My OH looked at me like I was mad... but that's not soo unusual.

And where, may one ask, would you be thinking of obtaining the
aforementioned supermarket trolly?

I do not wish to insult a friend of Hamlet but the clue, dear lady,
is in the name.

That bleeding Yorrick mate of yours?

Horatio? Is that you?