Old 24-03-2009, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Therefore Therefore is offline

Default Verminator help wanted

Top posting again

These Badgers , is there anyway of stopping them
as it would be impossible to carry on with my flower
and veg. patch , this would indeed be a shame

..............................Leslie

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 23/3/09 22:23, in article ,
"Christina
Websell" wrote:

"Therefore" wrote in message
. ..
The size of holes that the pest is leaving

These are up to 4" deep and can spread from 2" to 5" deep with the soil
dragged to one side the hole is definately dug from the top

Badger would be my guess.

Very possible. We saw just this on a 'woodland' type path in the garden
today and we reckon it's from a badger.

Earthworms are their favourite food, after all..