Old 24-03-2009, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Verminator help wanted

moghouse wrote:
On Mar 24, 4:14 pm, "Therefore" wrote:
Top posting again

These Badgers , is there anyway of stopping them
as it would be impossible to carry on with my flower
and veg. patch , this would indeed be a shame

Well I found a new crop of holes in my lawn this morning and they are
too small to have been made by a badgers paws. My money is on
squirrels, not least because I overheard this little voice early this
morning saying, "Where's me nuts? Where's me nuts. Every autumn I
tells her, make a marker, but does she listen? then she gets herself
pregnant and I have to come and find the flaming things....."

lol