Old 25-03-2009, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default Celery - Favorite recipes?

On Mar 23, 8:50*am, Melba's Jammin'
wrote:
In article ,
*Serene Vannoy wrote:

I *love* celery soup. *

(snip)
adding more liquid if necessary to keep them covered. *At the end,
either puree or don't, depending on your preference, and then add heavy
cream.
Serene

Have you ever used half and half or evaporated milk instead of the heavy
cream, Serene? *I'm thinking I'll try evaporated milk to add richness. *

Nothing wrong with subbing H&H, although it won't be as rich.
Evaporated milk is just nasty. It's canned milk.

--
-Barb

--Bryan