Old 25-03-2009, 03:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_23_] Steve[_23_] is offline

Default ROUND UP as last resort?

"MiamiCuse" wrote:
I have a bed of bamboo that is getting out of control (4'x4') and is
encroaching on the neighbor's fence. Attempts to dig it up has failed,
very tough root ball that reaches deep and wide and I need to get rid of
it.

I am thinking of using ROUND UP to kill it.

Will it?

How far will it go? Will it reach beyond the 4'x4' area and poison other
plants nearby or can I do it in such as way to contain it's influence?

Thanks,

MC

Hello Miami, it may kill it with repeated applications. Mix it strong and
hit it again everytime there's new growth. You'll have to be careful where
your over-spray lands. Make sure it's growing when you spray it.