Old 25-03-2009, 12:13 AM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Container gardening

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:13:14 -0400 in Richard Evans wrote:
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:50:44 -0400 in Richard Evans wrote:
wrote:

How about a source for the cheap black plastic nursery pots? Logan
Trading web site doesn't show any. I can order them online from
Mellinger's but the minimum order is 60.

I've found that a lot of retailers don't actually list items like that.

Turns out Logan's has them, varied sizes. Man, I wish that place was
easier for me to get to. I could stimulate a lot of the economy there.

Homewood might be easier for you to get to.
It's on honeycutt rd which sits more or less halfway
between six forks and falls of neuse along durant.

http://homewoodnursery.com/page/o4gj...s_Parking.html

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.