Old 24-02-2003, 03:39 AM
TRAINMAN9

Default Time to fess up - What the most you've paid?

Your partner turned off the heat! How terrible. What a mean thing to do
to an orchid that did not hurt anything in it's life.

Actually it is a quite common thing to happen. He was not responding to any of
my attempts to contact him. The greenhouse was built on his fathers property
and I did not want to have to be confronted should I attempt to gain access to
the greenhouse.

He just simply did not pay the fuel bill and when the oil ran out the heater
stopped and all the plants froze.

Besides at least 150 awarded and award quality Paphs and Phrags there were at
least 5000 other plants of all types and sizes. We had over 500 growths of
Maudiae, Alma Gavert and Goultainianum that we had gotten from an old cut
flower grower in CT.