Old 25-03-2009, 07:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default supermarket trolley hanging basket

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:14:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

David in Normandy wrote:
mogga wrote:
It struck me yesterday that a supermarket trolley (one of the small
ones) would make a very interesting "hanging" basket.

OK so you couldn't hang it up - but you could wheel it around...
My OH looked at me like I was mad... but that's not soo unusual.

You can get them quite cheap too. Most supermarkets have them for
only £1.

Hahahaha you need to be careful though, some places stop those danged
trollies from leaving a defined area! They takes yer money and then
stops ya leavin'!

There used to be an amateur at Nice airport who used to offer to
return your trolley to the place outside where you had inserted a
FF10 coin. I watched him collect about a dozen trolleys once each
with a FF10 coin still in it. Somebody told me he appeared on TV.

lol